INTERNATIONAL, AWARD WINNING MASTER ARTIST
BIG walls, in RURAL Communities, making her RURAL ART ROUTE LEGACY trail dream come true.
Engaging young eager talent & minds.
Loughery signature WAYFINDER youth Mural Projects, which strive to enhance the global community through a unique P6 “WAYFINDER” community model , that includes community toolkits, consulting, youth skills building, immersive creative experiences, and physical and digital mural storytelling monuments and augmented reality experiences.
Influencing Public Art and leading creative people to support a Creative Economy, while providing social solutions.
Hand to Land talent based training, is the root of Art, and has formed the routes of our lives. Why partner with a Wayfinder Project and or hire us to advise you on your community project?
* Recognition as a leading corporation that supports creative youth employment skills, and essential competencies, crucial for developing a successful creative work force in Canada.
* An opportunity to partner and indirectly identify the creative pathways for your project’s future success and work force.
* Knowledge and support consulting through P6 Consulting packages in knowledge of provincial and federal grant programs, with an opportunity to increase business and partnership networking.
* Opportunities for partnership inclusion and in community development discussions.
* Training packages for in community WAYFINDER Skills Training.
* Innovative Creative Community and PUBLIC ART Solutions support.
* Access to training consulting for motivating youth and programs to support motivated and highly skills youth employees.
* Brand and partnership building through recognition as a social innovative development project.
* Environmental Stewardship Stakeholder Relationships.
* Creative Smart Community Digital programming and training with Brand Recognition campaigns.
WAYFINDER Artenomics New Development Pathways that encourage creativity and innovation in the interest of inclusive, equitable and sustainable growth and development.
The artworks become a leverage based economic budget line item, that places art as a community value added partnership. It places the power with the creatives to be a quantifiable value in community
Providing Communities with advising and consulting on using LARGE SCALE public ART and community infrastructure builds to leave social tourism legacies in their own communities.
Michelle Loughery ARTS also consults on bridging and education support engagement and resource guides to teachers to help young artists, youth, schools and communities to create murals and mural programs.
Murals draw the people into their community, especially the youth that sometimes live between the system and the cities.
Michelle’s philosophy is one that believes the roots of our talent are the pathways to the future for non traditional learners.
While creating mural spaces, these public artwork events unveil solutions to many social and economic issues faced by youth and communities today.
Mural Project consulting and creation on request Contact Michelle
VIDEOS of Mural Projects
Eastern European Internment IT NEVER HAPPENED MURAL VIDEO
Country Music Murals -Click Video to see